Friday is officially here! I have to tell you guys that I am feeling it this morning. I had a really hard time not pushing my snooze button today, but once I was up, and started my studies, feelings of domination started to fill the room. Let me begin by telling you this. If you are feeling stuck in life in any way or simply frustrated with the results you are seeing, it is time for a mindset reset. And there is no better way to do that than waking up early to do your power hour. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Today we continue to talk about the different questions we can be looking into our character to make sure we are growing:
14. Do you have a tendency to procrastinate?
15. To you refuse to take responsibility?
16. Do you have a hard time compromising?
17. Do you bargain with life for a penny instead of demanding prosperity?
18. Is your plan in life overtaken by failure instead of burning all bridges and making retreat impossible?
19. Do you have a lack of definiteness of purpose?
20. Do you love yourself and have confidence in who you are?
The more I wake up early in the morning and do my personal studies, the more I realize how simple the laws of finding success are, but how difficult it is to stay disciplined to follow them. But what I also realize is how fast your life starts to have true purpose as you stay disciplined. As I have said before, because of the choice that I make every day to wake up early, no matter how sick I am, how late I went to bed the night before, and how much I want to stay in my bed, my life has never been more financially free, my relationships with the people I love have never been stronger, my health has consistently been fantastic, and my love for God grows daily. If you aren’t already doing this, it’s time for you to step up your game and aim to find more in yourself. Statistics show that a human only uses 10% of its full capacity. What does this mean? We are 10% the bad asses we can be! Get em!
10% sucks, Cram