We are back to Monday. For most, this is the worst day of the week. For us, we kick the shiiii out of Monday! This is the last blog I will be writing this week. I am headed to St. George for Spring Break with just me and my kids and want to make sure they are my #1 focus for the week before summer hits, and things get ultra cray cray. So let’s end this with a bang. As I have said numerous times that life is meant to be simple. It is we, as humans, that complicate it. Now, don’t take that as me saying that life is not supposed to be difficult, because as the opportunity increases, so does the obstacles. I am going to take a few minutes today making a list of the things we can all be doing to be living simple, happy, and successful lives.
- Love and serve people–to be honest with you, if there is one single thing that you are going to focus on in life and nothing else, let it be this. Love and take care of people.
- Be a person of accountability–you are going to make mistakes. If you are not making mistakes, you are not moving forward. When you make those mistakes, who gives a freaking shiz. Man/Woman up to them, learn from them and move on.
- Be a better version of yourself each day–aim for a higher ground, ALWAYS! Be constantly looking for ways to improve your relationships, your health, your financial stability, your spirituality, and your knowledge.
- Know your purpose–we were all put here on this earth for a reason. The only problem is that about 5% of people are living that purpose. Find what you want, and go after it with everything you have got.
- Never quit—you have not failed until you quit. If you simply have an “I won’t quit until the job is done” mentality, your life will be a success. Plain and simple.
- Be humble and stay hungry–Always thankful, never satisfied. Lay in your bed each night with nothing left and watch the blessings that come. Oh and by the way, make sure to always know where they are coming from.
- Be happy and optimistic–where has pessimism, negativity, doubt and fear every gotten you? Enjoy life. Find the lesson in all things. Spread happiness and hope to those around you.
- Wake up early and study–I can not say it enough how much my morning power hour has changed the course of my life. (Self-development study, spiritual study, goals, and affirmations.)
- Forgive people and let go–this may sound like a small thing, happiness brings success. And part of happiness comes from forgiving and forgetting. Be the bigger person.
- Take care of yourself physically–there is no doubt that you will have more energy, sleep better, remember more, and be more productive if you exercise. The #1 anti-depressant is exercise.
- Be a master of belief–what the mind of man can believe or conceive, he can achieve. If you think it enough, good or bad, it WILL happen. Most importantly, believe in yourself. You are a bad ass and you should know it.
Life is good, my friends. So so good!
Just trying to simplify life, Cram