My good peeps, doesn’t it seem like a great day to make some noise? My new book has not arrived yet, so we are going off the cuff today. I wanted to start by piggy-backing off yesterday’s blog for a second. My alarm goes off every morning at 5:00 am. And every morning at 5:00, I am faced with literally my most difficult, yet important decision of the day. I have to fight like hell not to press snooze. Like freaking hell, I do. And that fight happens every single day. But the words, “Is your passion greater than your problem”, start to run through my mind, and I am proud to say that about 98% of the time I win the inner battle. And here is where the “most important” part of the decision comes. There is nothing like sitting in absolute silence from 5-7, with no kids needing, very little work buzzing, and the creative juices flowing. Early morning study is religion to me. And it sets the tone for the rest of my day. Since I started my early morning studies, I have seen quite a few things. I would like to share those with you.
1. Better children- I have read books on the varying special needs of my children and used those books to enhance their abilities.
2. More time with family- by the time they wake up, I have been to the gym and gotten all my personal studies done. Which means I am not trying to decide between studies and family like I used to.
3. Stronger spirituality- I focus every day on increasing my devotion to God. Try to tell me that isn’t good for me.
4. Better physical health- I think clearer, feel and look better, sleep better, and problem solve faster because of my physical well-being.
5. Financial abundance- I have NEVER EVER been in a better spot financially. Not even close.
6. Increased knowledge- I can’t tell you how many times I have broken through problems, added value to a business or person, or helped create a new product or system because of what I learned in my early morning reading.
Again, as a piggy-back from yesterday, make it a TOP priority to do your early morning hour and 15 minutes. Come on people. 75 minutes is nothing. It is freaking nothing. And I can’t tell you how many times I have sat in meetings and had someone tell me there isn’t enough time in the day to devote 75 minutes to absolutely changing your life. Bull freaking shiz! If you struggle with needing to re-arrange things to make it happen, call me or email me back, and I will show you how to get there. I am still yet to meet a single person that didn’t actually have enough time to do it.
Do the things that the rest of the world is not willing to do so that you can have the things the rest the world doesn’t have!!
Doing work, Cram