We are back to Monday. How can that not excite you? It is a new week and a new opportunity. No time to waste. I am flying on a plane right now and there is something about being on a plane that gets me in an improv type of mood. No book. Just free ballin it. So, today I want to talk about the fact that you have one life to live, so you might as well enjoy it. I am a true believer that long term happiness is a choice. As I have said a million times before, we can’t control everything that goes on around us, but we can control how we react or respond to it. So how do we find happiness? What truly makes one happy? Let me take a crack at this one.
Long term happiness comes from:
1. Knowing your purpose and chasing after it with everything you got.
2. Going after your purpose surrounded by the ones you love.
3. Being willing to hold yourself accountable to the mistakes that you make.
4. Becoming a better version of yourself daily.
5. Being healthy and physically fit.
6. Serving others as much as you can.
7. Laughing, hugging, kissing, and telling people you love them.
8. Increasing your relationships with the people that matter the most.
9. Being willing to forgive, forget, and let go.
10. Truly loving yourself and believing in your abilities.
I, Marc Cram, like to have fun. In fact, I am on a plane right now to Cancun, Mexico. Life is good, isn’t it? But here is the thing. While in Mexico, there won’t be a day that goes by that I won’t call my kids, answer calls, emails, texts for work, and hit the gym. Why? Because those are the things that make me happy. And whether I am sitting in my office or sitting on the beach, my long term happiness is going to come from me engaging in daily habits and disciplines that bring me long term joy. So, with that being said, don’t you think it is time you live the life you want to live? To me, it all starts with those 10 things that I stated above. Are they easy to follow? Hell no, they aren’t. But when did anything of value in life come easy?
Life is good,