Happy freaking Friday! Hope it is a great day! As I have done before, I like to shake things up here and there. Today, I would like to take just a second and recap what I know I have said over and over again, but would like to remind you how easy life can be as long as you do a few simple things that change everything.
- Wake Up Early and Get Your Development In – I will just say this. My life has changed forever with my decision to start my day the right way. I have seen it revolutionize the abilities of so many other people as well. Just wake up one hour earlier than you normally would, and start your day like this:
- 15 minutes of spiritual study
- 15 minutes of goals and affirmations
- 15 minutes of reading a self-development book
- 15 minutes of planning out your day
Try it for one month and watch what happens! It will absolutely increase your quality of life.
- Engage in Some Type of Physical Activity for 30 Minutes to An Hour –
- It will improve your mood
- It will boost your energy
- It will decrease your depression and anxiety
- It will help you sleep better
- It will absolutely increase your quality of life
- Be a Master of Your Plan – You will never maximize your day if you don’t live the art of a schedule. If you want to ensure that you accomplish the most important things, know exactly what time each day you are going to do them. Think to yourself how many times in your life you have said that you were going to go to the gym sometime that day, or reach out to a friend, or read to your kids, and it never happened. Been there, done that. IT WILL NOT CHANGE, and will continue to happen until you change your ability to plan out your day effectively.
- Believe in Yourself – God put you on this earth with so much potential. He wants us to succeed. So many people who you probably don’t even know are rooting for you to succeed. Now all you need to do is believe. Believe that you can do great things. Believe that you can overcome trials. Believe that you can solve tough problems. Believe that you can take over the world and everything it it. It all starts within.
- Serve Others – You gain prosperity through sharing prosperity. Your life will be so much more fulfilled when you put others first. True happiness comes when you bring success to your life and the life of many many others as well. Love people and watch how your life is never the same.
#doctrine #lifechangingprinciples #nowitsyourturn
Yours truly, #Cram