And, we move onto Friday. Friday is a great day to dominate! Today we close up the chapter that talks about finding like-valued people that you can accomplish your goals and dreams with. Here is a final run down of the type of people you should be looking for to bring into your inner circle.
1. People that think of others before themselves- “People who are humble don’t think less of themselves; they just think of themselves less.” One of the greatest qualities that each of us can have is the ability to see things from another person’s point of view. When you find someone that is humble and can see things from another lens, jump all over the opportunity to bring them in.
2. People that think bigger than themselves- “People who want to make a difference have expanded their worlds over the years from me to we mindsets.” They have stopped thinking “what is in it for me”, and they their dreams include helping others.
3. People that have a passion that is contagious- these people have a love for life and the people they surround themselves with. “Others are energized by their spirits, lifted by their love, and valued by their actions.” I am inspired by these types of people.
4. People who have complementary gifts- when two people with complementary gifts come together, great things can happen! Those that I have started to bring into my inner circle are those that make me better because they are gifted differently than I am, but they love sharing that gift with other people.
5. People that connect and provide great support- you can not genuinely partner with someone if you are not connected with them. Partners need to support one another, lift each other up, and love each other.
6. People that can blast through challenges- I love this one. If you want to go somewhere in life that is great, surround yourself with people that have an “I can and I will” mentality. When you work together with this type of person, everything is possible.
As I have said before, and will continue to say it over and over again, one of my favorite parts of life is the people that I enjoy it with. Surround yourself with great people and then love the hell out of them!
oodles of friends and loved ones, Cram