I hope everyone is doing amazing and that you are prepared to have one of the best days of your life. I wanted to shake it up a little bit today. I think it is important from time to time to do some personal evaluating with all of those that enjoy these blog posts with me each day. The worst thing we could be doing is learning super important, life changing principles every single day, and not be applying them.
As I have said before, one of the main reasons I spend the time doing this blog every day is because it really does help me to hold myself accountable to the principles that I am teaching. There have been several times that I have taught a principle, which I thought I was pretty good at following. However, as I did my research that day to write the blog, I found that I needed to tighten up on the principle to make myself better.
So here come the questions, because once again, it is all about the progress. Progress brings happiness:
- Have you begun to live the law of self-discipline? Doing the small and simple things that the rest of the world is not willing to do?
- What thoughts are you constantly feeding your brain with? Engaging in positive self-talk will change your life.
- Are you waking up early to start your day off the right way? 15 minutes of self-development reading. 15 minutes of spiritual growth. 15 minutes of goals and affirmations (including envisioning the things you want in life as if they have already happened).
- Do you believe in yourself and strive to eliminate all of your limiting beliefs?
- Have you begun to start living in faith instead of in fear?
- Have you begun to go all in on the things that are important to you, leaving nothing behind? Knowing that sometimes you are going to make mistakes? But, also knowing that it will put you so much further ahead if you are all in.
- Do you strive to have balance in life? Focusing on family, work, faith, health, and education? Money without relationships, means nothing.
- Do you seek happiness in the right spots? Usually, happiness comes from knowing the reason you were put on this earth and going after it.
- Do you share prosperity? Do you really work hard to take care of other people? Do you strive every day to show the ones you love that you really love them?
- Do you know your purpose and does it cut you to your very core?
Always remember that you cannot stand still. Either you are moving forward for the better, or moving in the wrong direction.
Again, progress brings happiness! True happiness! Long lasting happiness! Just keep moving forward. Just keep getting better. Just keep your eye on the prize and continue to attack. Love all of you and hope you have an amazing day!
Headed in the right direction, Cram