Wow! Is today Wednesday?! Hell to the yeah! Today, we continue to talk about how you become intentional with your growth.
- Face the Fear Factor. There are 5 fears that come into play, which stunt peoples’ path to success. Are any of these fears stopping you from doing great things?
- Fear of Failure
- Fear of Trading Security for the Unknown
- Fear of being overextended financially
- Fear of What Others Will Say or Think
- Fear that Success Will Alienate Peers
We all have fears, it’s human nature.
However, the real question is your faith stronger than your fear? Are these the two emotions that you are going to go through on a consistent basis? Between fear and faith, which is stronger, and is going to be very important in your path to success or failure. If you were to ask my friends, parents, sisters, wife, and all the others who are close to me how I live my life, they will say I live my life based off of faith.
I will trust you first, until you break that trust. I will go all in with something and figure it out as I go, instead of second guessing every step. Some might call this method reckless, but I call it living a life that is centered around faith. Although, every once in a while this doesn’t turn out the best, I feel like my life has been filled with amazing relationships and success because I live the concept of faith before fear. This faith begins with believing in yourself.
- Change from Accidental to Intentional Growth. People tend to get into ruts in life. They get into an easy groove, and they don’t try to break out of it. Even when it is taking them in the wrong direction. After a while, they just get by, and when I say they, I am referring to a good portion of the world. If a good portion of the world learns something, it is by happy accident. Here are some differences between accidental growth and intentional growth:
|Plans On Starting Tomorrow||Insists On Starting Today|
|Waits For Growth To Come||Takes Complete Responsibility To Grow|
|Learns Only From Mistakes||Often Learns Before Mistakes|
|Depends On Good Luck||Relies On Hard Work|
|Talks Big||Follows Through|
|Plays It Safe||Takes Risks|
|Relies On Talent||Relies On Character|
|Stops Learning After Graduation||Never Stops Growing|
Get your butt on the intentional growth path! It’s a great place to be!
Intentional growth furrrr days, Cram